Saturday, May 09, 2009

i got carried away in the moment.

Motorized seats
Who thunk this one up.

Bizz
And the foot stool comes up
Bizz
The seat back reclines back
Bizz
The neck rest comes forward.
Bizz
The leg rest comes up

I'm fighting the urge to say
You do realize
that has to go back
before we take off right?

And another thing
Why, are you talking to me?
Does this look like the face that wants to be talked to?

I mean really
I don't want to know
Where your going
What your doing
Where your coming from.
I don't want to tell you
Where I'm going
What I'm doing
Where I'm coming from.
And no I will not
Tell you what I do for a living.
You occupy the seat next to me
That doesn't make you important.

Oh the little lessons in self control.

2 comments:

Oculto said...

haaahhhaaaaaa I love it! why r u angry at ppl?!?!

Unknown said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Lmao! Its so funny b/c I could imaging u playing with the seat and thinking all of that! LMAO! oh man! hahaha. too funny