Saturday, April 25, 2009

what a feeling.

Like mind numbingly great sex..
Without the whole
pre-game 4play and
the whole post-game cuddling.
No no, this
gets straight to the point..
This caters to each of my senses
like a sex God made just for
Me..
This is
Orgasmic.

Clouds floating like marshmallow puffs all around me
The wind knocking every inch of me like a stranger asking for a welcoming hand
The freezing cold warms my insides creating a burning flame in my heart
I'm breatheless. Literally.
And just like that, I'm floating.
Beauty surrounds me and I fight against my eyelids
because I'm scared if I close my eyes
even for a second,
Ill miss something.
And I know that from this point on
I will always understand why they say
"skydivers know why birds sing".

I think I was made to fly.

1 comments:

Oculto said...

psh...

I bet dido would love this one!