Tuesday, April 21, 2009

whats the rush...

Zig zaggin,
No stopping to smell the perfume coming from that woman who hides her insecurity beneath that floral scent.
No stopping to admire the pretty colored leashes with no dogs at the end.
No stopping to hear the clunk clunk clunk of the heels on the tiled floor which is used as a ploy to get attention when really…those toes are screaming for a pair of cotton socks and nike sneaks.
No stopping to feel that person you just bumped into, because after all they were in your way.
No stopping to taste the sweat dripping down your face, sweetly asking for a break in pace.
I hope wherever your going was worth all you missed along the way.

1 comments:

Oculto said...

yes! i can appreicate!

btw, I love this... and you know why?!?!?!? cause I feel like I knew where you were while you were writing it. NICE! This is what I've been waiting for!